Hrithik Roshan is one of the biggest stars in the country and does some big films in his career. Now, the time has come for Hrithik’s sister to make his debut in Bollywood soon.
As per the latest update, Hrithik Roshan’s cousin and music composer Rajesh Roshan’s daughter, Pashmina Roshan, is all set to make her debut with Ishq Vishk Rebound.
The film is a sequel to Shahid Kapoor’s debut film Ishq Vishq. Pashmina will star alongside Jibraan Khan who played Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan’s son in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
The film will be directed by actor-director Nipun Dharmadhikari and produced by Ramesh Taurani. Watch this space for more updates on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims