Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan is all set to storm the two Telugu states in January. The actor’s ongoing emotional drama, Kaabil, will be releasing in Telugu as Balam. The film’s recently released teaser has well been appreciated by fans.
Balam is being directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan. Gauravam actress Yami Gautam will be seen opposite Hrithik. The makers are releasing the film simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on January, 26 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic