Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan is all set to storm the two Telugu states in January. The actor’s ongoing emotional drama, Kaabil, will be releasing in Telugu as Balam. The film’s recently released teaser has well been appreciated by fans.
Balam is being directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan. Gauravam actress Yami Gautam will be seen opposite Hrithik. The makers are releasing the film simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on January, 26 next year.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars