Tamanna who was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Tadakha hasn’t signed for any Telugu film yet. However, she is quite busy shooting in Tamil and Hindi. Although, she had a bad debut in Bollywood in the form of ‘Himmatwala’, she has become quite popular over there.
In a candid interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, she said “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake