Tamanna who was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Tadakha hasn’t signed for any Telugu film yet. However, she is quite busy shooting in Tamil and Hindi. Although, she had a bad debut in Bollywood in the form of ‘Himmatwala’, she has become quite popular over there.
In a candid interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, she said “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.
Articles that might interest you:
- First-of-its-kind promotions for Akhil’s Agent
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food