Tamanna who was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Tadakha hasn’t signed for any Telugu film yet. However, she is quite busy shooting in Tamil and Hindi. Although, she had a bad debut in Bollywood in the form of ‘Himmatwala’, she has become quite popular over there.
In a candid interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, she said “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release