Ravi Teja is one actor who has carved a niche for himself with plenty of action comedies. Right from the days of Idiot, to his recent films like Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja has done everything to justify his moniker – ‘Mass Maharaj’.
Interestingly, his latest film Raja The Great has him playing the role of a visually challenged man who aspires to become a police officer. Talking to the media, Ravi Teja said, “Although I’m playing the role of a blind person, it’s not an experimental film. In fact, I don’t feel the need to experiment. I did quite a few experimental films in the past but none of them worked at the box-office. So, I’ve made up my mind to stick to films that entertain the audience. Perhaps, that’s what the audience expects from me too.”
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, Raja The Great stars Ravi Teja and Mehreen in lead roles. Dil Raju has produced the film and it’s slated for release on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters