Senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 59th birthday today. He was wished by the staff and patients at Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute on this special day. Interacting with his well-wishers and the media on this occasion, Balayya has made a few interesting comments.
“I feel I am reverse aging. I’m telling everyone to wish me only for getting younger with each passing year and not for getting older,” said Balayya. The actor further said that people who strive for the development of their family, their birthplace, their village and state will be remembered forever. “I leant this life lesson from my father’s service to the society,” Balayya concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh’s son debuts in movies, but not as an actor
- Will this buzz on Pawan’s Tollywood comeback turn true?
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest