Lakshmi Manchu is essaying an important role in the upcoming film, ‘Chandamama Kathalu’. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the production unit released the first look of the film yesterday. Speaking at the event, Lakshmi Manchu expressed her optimism about the film. She says that her role in the film is quite special. “I can confidently say that my role in ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ will be a memorable and career defining one”, said Lakshmi.
The film also has Aamani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna and Abhijeet in lead roles. The production team is planning to release the film in the month of January. Praveen Sattaru has directed this movie and Chanakya Booneti is the producer.
Mickey J Meyer has composed the music for this film.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film