Speaking in an interview, Naresh said that he has learned from all his previous mistakes and taken a lot of care for his new film. Naresh also added that he focused on the issues which led to the failure of his previous films and set them right in Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The comedy caper is the remake of a Malayalam film titled Oru Vadakkan Selfie. Nikhila Vimal is debuting with this film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity