Lakshmi’s NTR, Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the consequences of NT Ramarao’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi, has been creating a lot of buzz even before the film went on floors. The fact that the film is being produced by YSRCP leader Rakesh Reddy is adding fuel to the fire.
Recently, RGV met Bro. Anil Kumar, religious preacher and brother-in-law of YSRCP President YS Jagan, at a star hotel in Vijayawada. Needless to say that their secret meeting became a hot topic among political and media circles.
However, RGV played down the speculations and said that he only discussed about Jesus and Christianity with Bro. Anil Kumar and that their meeting had nothing to do with Lakshmi’s NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date