Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th flick in the direction of is slated to release on January 14th. The movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer and NBK has already announced that it will be his most stylish film till date.
Speaking to the media, Balakrishna said, “I love doing stunts. In fact, I ask my fight masters for better stunts. I performed some hard-hitting action sequences without even using ropes so many times during this film as well”
Balakrishna also wished his fans, well wishers and movie buffs a happy new year and is confident that Dictator will perform well at the box office.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan