Pokiri is a landmark movie in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s career. The film was also an industry hit those days. Now, Mahesh’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is all set to end up as his highest grosser. Speaking at Maharshi’s success function in Vijayawada, Mahesh made an interesting statement.
The Superstar said that right after he had wrapped up Maharshi’s first day’s shoot in Dehradun, he told the unit that Maharshi will become ‘Pokiri Square’. “Whenever my film becomes a blockbuster, Kanaka Durgamma Thalli calls me to Vijayawada,” Mahesh said, also thanking his fans for ensuring Maharshi cross all his previous hits in just a week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream