Pokiri is a landmark movie in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s career. The film was also an industry hit those days. Now, Mahesh’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is all set to end up as his highest grosser. Speaking at Maharshi’s success function in Vijayawada, Mahesh made an interesting statement.
The Superstar said that right after he had wrapped up Maharshi’s first day’s shoot in Dehradun, he told the unit that Maharshi will become ‘Pokiri Square’. “Whenever my film becomes a blockbuster, Kanaka Durgamma Thalli calls me to Vijayawada,” Mahesh said, also thanking his fans for ensuring Maharshi cross all his previous hits in just a week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers