Shankar Mahadevan is perhaps one of the most famous singers in Tollywood who has sang countless number of songs. He has recently made his acting debut with a Marathi film, Katyar Kaljat Ghusali. The music composer says when the makers approached him with the role he thought it was a prank.
Mahadevan, who is part of the famous composer trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, plays a musician in Subodh Bhave’s directorial debut, which is based on a play by the same name. He told a leading newspaper, “When the offer came to me from Nitin Keni (producer), obviously being the kind of person that I am, I went on the defensive thinking that he must be joking.”
The National Award winning singer also stated that even though he was initially against the offer, he was hesitant to let go of such an opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?