With a handful of exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, star heroine Tamannaah is still one of the most sought after actresses even after 14 years of her life as an actress. The 29-year-old beauty had forayed into movies at the age of 15 and she never finished school.
In a latest interview with a popular news daily, Tamannaah opened up about the profession she would have chosen had she never entered the film industry. The actress first said that she can’t imagine her life without acting. She also said that if she had to choose any profession apart from acting, it would have been medicine. She went on to say that most of her family members are in the field of medicine and she would have followed their footsteps.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially