Numero uno director SS Rajamouli was honored with the prestigious ANR Award in a glittering ceremony this evening in Hyderabad. Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu, Telangana CM KCR, ANR’s son and film star Nagarjuna and several celebs from the film and political worlds graced the event.
Speaking at the event, the ever humble Rajamouli said he is not eligible for the ANR Award, which is named after the legendary thespian. Rajamouli hailed ANR as ‘the man who challenged and gave a warning to death’. M Venkaiah Naidu lauded Rajamouli’s relentless efforts in taking Telugu cinema to global level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video