Numero uno director SS Rajamouli was honored with the prestigious ANR Award in a glittering ceremony this evening in Hyderabad. Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu, Telangana CM KCR, ANR’s son and film star Nagarjuna and several celebs from the film and political worlds graced the event.
Speaking at the event, the ever humble Rajamouli said he is not eligible for the ANR Award, which is named after the legendary thespian. Rajamouli hailed ANR as ‘the man who challenged and gave a warning to death’. M Venkaiah Naidu lauded Rajamouli’s relentless efforts in taking Telugu cinema to global level.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international