Ever since actor Prakash Raj spoke out against Narendra Modi for his silence over Gauri Lankesh’s murderers, there has been a buzz in the media that the actor might enter politics in near future. Already, Kamal Haasan has given clear indications in recent past that he’s going to enter active politics and even launch his own political party.
When Prakash Raj was asked if he too has plans to enter politics, he said, “If I want to enter politics, I will come straight to you and announce my intention. It’s time people grow up and stop reading between the lines of the statements made by sensitive and socially responsible actors.”
Prakash Raj had adopted a village in Telangana few years ago and he was hailed for all the development that the villagers witnessed soon after that. “I did that because I love people who are responsible for my present place in society. It is my way of giving back to society. When I help a farmer, I don’t differentiate between them based on their region, as farmers have no borders. I want to live like a world citizen and react like a human being,” he said.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race