Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Hassan made strong statements regarding his political entry yet again. During Bigg Boss’ grand finale last night, Kamal said, “I’m definitely coming there (politics)”.
The stalwart actor went on to say, “I’m speaking from the bottom of my heart. If you think I should continue acting, then say it aloud. If you think I need to serve the society and bring about a change, say it now. I’m prepared to die in service of my nation,”.
Kamal is expected to make a formal announcement regarding the launch of his own party in the coming days.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement