Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Hassan made strong statements regarding his political entry yet again. During Bigg Boss’ grand finale last night, Kamal said, “I’m definitely coming there (politics)”.
The stalwart actor went on to say, “I’m speaking from the bottom of my heart. If you think I should continue acting, then say it aloud. If you think I need to serve the society and bring about a change, say it now. I’m prepared to die in service of my nation,”.
Kamal is expected to make a formal announcement regarding the launch of his own party in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?