Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Hassan made strong statements regarding his political entry yet again. During Bigg Boss’ grand finale last night, Kamal said, “I’m definitely coming there (politics)”.
The stalwart actor went on to say, “I’m speaking from the bottom of my heart. If you think I should continue acting, then say it aloud. If you think I need to serve the society and bring about a change, say it now. I’m prepared to die in service of my nation,”.
Kamal is expected to make a formal announcement regarding the launch of his own party in the coming days.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity