Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Hassan made strong statements regarding his political entry yet again. During Bigg Boss’ grand finale last night, Kamal said, “I’m definitely coming there (politics)”.
The stalwart actor went on to say, “I’m speaking from the bottom of my heart. If you think I should continue acting, then say it aloud. If you think I need to serve the society and bring about a change, say it now. I’m prepared to die in service of my nation,”.
Kamal is expected to make a formal announcement regarding the launch of his own party in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy