Ram Charan’s ongoing film, tentatively titled Dhruva, will have a foreign import. The film will see popular Indo-Dutch model cum actress Farah Karimaee playing the film’s antagonist Aravind Swami’s live-in partner. Farah will be reprising Mugdha Godse’s role from Thani Oruvan, Dhruva’s Tamil version.
Farah recently made her Bollywood debut with Himesh Reshammiya’s Teraa Surroor. In the past, the Netherlands’ beauty was the face of several popular national and international brands. Surendar Reddy is directing Dhruva, while Allu Aravind is producing it under his Geetha Arts banner.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa