Ram Charan’s ongoing film, tentatively titled Dhruva, will have a foreign import. The film will see popular Indo-Dutch model cum actress Farah Karimaee playing the film’s antagonist Aravind Swami’s live-in partner. Farah will be reprising Mugdha Godse’s role from Thani Oruvan, Dhruva’s Tamil version.
Farah recently made her Bollywood debut with Himesh Reshammiya’s Teraa Surroor. In the past, the Netherlands’ beauty was the face of several popular national and international brands. Surendar Reddy is directing Dhruva, while Allu Aravind is producing it under his Geetha Arts banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream
- Krish’s amazing feat amid COVID; Wraps up entire talkie in 35 days
- Fun video: Pooja Hegde turns director for her stylist
- Another film on Komaram Bheem on the cards
- Allu Arjun’s Friday night dance party with his kids
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions