It’s been reported recently that Bollywood actress Evelyn Sharma has been roped in for a crucial role in Prabhas’ ongoing action adventurous thriller, Saaho. Evelyn is a German actress of Indian origin and she had made her Bollywood debut with From Sydney With Love.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Evelyn revealed that she had been offered a few films in the South in the past. “There was even an opportunity to work with Mahesh Babu which I really wanted to take up, but unfortunately, my dates were already blocked. When I saw Baahubali, I caught the South fever and of course, was extremely impressed with Prabhas! Being a part of Saaho now is a dream come true,” Evelyn said.
Evelyn is quite thrilled about performing some high-voltage stunts in Saaho’s ongoing UAE schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case