It’s well-known that Vijay Deverakonda is currently shooting Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’s director Kranthi Madhav’s film. This intense romantic drama is being shot in Kothagudem, Khammam. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling the film.
As per the latest updates, several portions of this as-yet-untitled film are set against the backdrop of the famous Singareni Collieries in Kothagudem. Vijay and Nawab actress Aishwarya Rajesh are taking part in the ongoing schedule.
Catherine Tresa and Raashi Khanna are the other leading ladies in the film. Gopi Sundar is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again
- Naga Chaitanya gearing up for Bollywood debut