After scoring a blockbuster with F2 earlier this year, senior hero Venkatesh has been on a signing spree. Interestingly, Venky will be acting in at least 4 projects, including Venky Mama, to be bankrolled under his home banner, Suresh Productions, this year and in 2020.
Among the four movies that he has signed, Venky will be teaming up with Pellichoopulu director Tharun Bhascker. The film’s pre-production work is underway and the project may go on floors sometime later in the year. Now, the latest buzz is that Tharun is penning a script with a sports drama with a horse racing backdrop. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement.
Incidentally, Venky’s Guru was also a sports drama and it had a boxing backdrop. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram