Puri Jagannadh has announced the title of his 33rd film on the occasion of his birthday. Puri, this time, has chosen an intense and soulful love story set in the backdrop of 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film is titled Mehbooba and the regular shooting will begin in October.
Mehbooba stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Manguluru beauty Neha Shetty. Puri’s long-time friend and popular music composer Sandeep Chowta is going to compose the music. Mehbooba will be shot in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Rajasthan. Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy