Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s latest action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, has completed 2 successful weeks at the box-offices worldwide. The film has given the much-needed success to both Puri and Ram.
In its 2-week theatrical run, iSmart Shankar collected a whopping share of Rs 32.51 crore worldwide from a gross of Rs 71.35 crore. The film was sold for nearly Rs 17.5 crore and almost all the distributors have laughed all their way to the bank will double profits. The film is still performing decently in several C, D centres.
Here’s iSmart Shankar’s worldwide 2-week collections break down:
Nizam: Rs 14.23 Cr
Ceded: Rs 5.57 Cr
Vizag: Rs 4.24 Cr
East Godavari: Rs 2.04 Cr
Guntur: Rs 1.99 Cr
Krishna: Rs 1.92 Cr
West Godavari: Rs 1.61 Cr
Nellore: Rs 1.10 Cr
Total Andhra Pradesh and Telangana share: Rs 32.70 Cr
Karnataka: Rs 1.45 crr
ROI Rs 0.48 Cr
Overseas: Rs 0.88 Cr
Total 2-week worldwide share: Rs 35.51 crores
Total 2-week worldwide gross: Rs 71.35 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Pa. Ranjith releases the first look poster of his next