Allari Naresh has changed his route now and is doing content based films. His new offering is Itlu Maredumalli Prajaaneekam which was released yesterday to a passable word of mouth.
But as the film is a serious drama, the occupancy and collections have been low. As per the trade the film has made only 27 lakhs net on day one in the area of Nizam.
These are low collections and the weekend should be strong so that the makers would feel safe budget wise. The post theatrical rights of the film have brought good money but the theatrical revenu will be a test for the team. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- US Telugu audiences show their love for Writer Padmabhushan
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter’s long-delayed film gets a release date
- Crazy buzz: NTR to team up with this Kollywood sensational director
- Poll : Which senior Telugu hero would you love to see in a negative role?
- Latest: Team Agent to fly to Muscat – Deets inside
- Latest update on Vishwak Sen’s Dhamki