For a while now, buzz has been that Bommarillu Bhaskar’s next with Akhil Akkineni is a family entertainer. But it doesn’t look like the case.
We have reliably learnt that the director has conceptualised a coming of age romance comedy that will be as revolutionary as his film Bommarillu.
It was apparently for the same reason that Nagarjuna okayed the film without second thoughts. To be produced by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts, the film will have a release by the end of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director