For a while now, buzz has been that Bommarillu Bhaskar’s next with Akhil Akkineni is a family entertainer. But it doesn’t look like the case.
We have reliably learnt that the director has conceptualised a coming of age romance comedy that will be as revolutionary as his film Bommarillu.
It was apparently for the same reason that Nagarjuna okayed the film without second thoughts. To be produced by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts, the film will have a release by the end of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?