NTR’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is ruling the roost at the box-offices worldwide. In its opening weekend, Jai Lava Kusa grossed a phenomenal 75 crore with 46 crore share from across the world.
Below are Jai Lava Kusa’s 3-day AP and Telangana collections (in shares) as per the film’s PRO:
Until Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has grossed 62 Cr in the domestic market with a theatrical share of 40 Cr. With the festive holidays kicking in, the film’s morning shows are running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. At this pace, JLK will break into the coveted 100 crore club in early next week.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date