NTR’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is ruling the roost at the box-offices worldwide. In its opening weekend, Jai Lava Kusa grossed a phenomenal 75 crore with 46 crore share from across the world.
Below are Jai Lava Kusa’s 3-day AP and Telangana collections (in shares) as per the film’s PRO:
Until Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has grossed 62 Cr in the domestic market with a theatrical share of 40 Cr. With the festive holidays kicking in, the film’s morning shows are running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. At this pace, JLK will break into the coveted 100 crore club in early next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies