NTR’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, has finally hit the screens today and the initial buzz has been quite overwhelming. JLK has released in a record number of screens in the Young Tiger’s career.
As per the latest trade reports, JLK has grossed a whopping $540K plus in over 160 screens until 12 am from its premieres in overseas. The film is now eyeing Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s premiere collections ($616K) record.
Tarak has succeeded in enthralling his fans with his triple treat in the movie. Especially, fans are having a gala time, witnessing NTR’s fireworks in Jai’s role, which is touted as one of his career’s best performances.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namitha starts her own OTT platform
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated