Latest update reveals that that the Orissa and north India rights have been sold for 65 lakhs. This is the highest ever price for any NTR film till date in those regions.
The film is also being sold at some unheard of prices in South India. With the film releasing in even Malayalam also the buzz for the film is super high. Mohan Lal plays a crucial role in this film which is produced by Mytri Movies.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club