Hero Vijay Deverakonda today attended a special screening of his good friends Nag Ashwin and Naveen Polishetty’s recently released comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu. After watching the movie, Vijay interacted with Jathi Ratnalu’s core cast and crew.
Vijay said that Jathi Ratnalu is like a laughter therapy and urged audiences to not miss this laugh riot in cinemas. A visibly proud and happy Vijay revealed that Jathi Ratnalu’s editor Abhinav and cinematographer Manohar were assistants during the making of Yevade Subrahmanyam several years ago.
Vijay also had some nice things to say about the film’s lead actors Naveen, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah and director Anudeep KV for succeeding in making the audiences laugh out loud in cinemas especially after the pandemic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?