The Boyapati starrer, Jaya Janaki Nayaka suffered a bit during the release time as it did not get many theaters. But now, as 100 more screens were added all over, the film has caught on quite well.
Boyapati’s mass elements have struck a chord with the masses and among the three films that released during the independence weekend, JJN is a clear winner in the B and C centers.
The film has crossed the 15 crore mark after the first week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’