The Boyapati starrer, Jaya Janaki Nayaka suffered a bit during the release time as it did not get many theaters. But now, as 100 more screens were added all over, the film has caught on quite well.
Boyapati’s mass elements have struck a chord with the masses and among the three films that released during the independence weekend, JJN is a clear winner in the B and C centers.
The film has crossed the 15 crore mark after the first week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release