Senior actress Jayasudha’s elder son Nihar Kapoor is all set to make his acting debut. Nihar will be foraying into Tollywood with a negative role in the upcoming action entertainer, Gangster Gangaraju. Nihar’s first look poster was unveiled in his birthday, and he looks menacing as the villainous Badrappa.
Nihar followed his mother’s footsteps and entered politics by joining the ruling YSRCP in Andhra Pradesh a couple of years ago. He tied the knot with a Delhi-based marketing executive named Amrit Kaur in February last year. Incidentally, Nihar’s younger brother, Shreayan Kapoor, also made his acting debut with a film titled Basti a few years ago.
Gangster Gangaraju features young hero Laksh Chadalavada as the main lead and debutant Vedika Dutta as the female lead. The film is bankrolled by Padmavathi Chadalavada under Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkstwshwara Films banner, while debutant Eeshaan Suryaah is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakalam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut