Jeevitha Rajasekhar is in news once again as she has commented on the bold scenes that are being showcased in Telugu movies these days.
Speaking at a movie event, she said that Telugu movies are having way too many bold scenes these days. Jeevitha also added that the makers should be socially responsible in making films as youth could get a wrong signal through these crime and bold scenes that are being showcased in certain films.
Jeevitha, who is also a censor board member said it becomes very difficult sometimes to certify certain films because of their bold and hard-hitting content which should be toned down.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics