Jeevitha Rajasekhar is in news once again as she has commented on the bold scenes that are being showcased in Telugu movies these days.
Speaking at a movie event, she said that Telugu movies are having way too many bold scenes these days. Jeevitha also added that the makers should be socially responsible in making films as youth could get a wrong signal through these crime and bold scenes that are being showcased in certain films.
Jeevitha, who is also a censor board member said it becomes very difficult sometimes to certify certain films because of their bold and hard-hitting content which should be toned down.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up