Jersey is a film which won the hearts of many. But the collections were hard to come by. Now, things have finally worked out well for the film as it has made a share of 26 crores at the worldwide box office.
With this, the film also falls in the safe zone now as the pre-release business was done for 24 crores. So, whatever the film makes from today will be profit for all those concerned.
The sad part is that the kind of collections which everyone were expecting after the first day, the film has not achieved that feat. Nevertheless, the film is safe and once again proves that content is the king always.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3