Srininvasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda is doing well all over. With the film nearing its first weekend, the collections are pretty strong. The family drama is doing fairly well in all the A centres and overseas.
The superb chemistry between Nara Rohit and Naga Shourya has worked wonders for the film. The family bonding between the brothers and soulful music has elevated the film even more.
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence