With each day, Sai Korrapati’s Jyo Atchutananda’s is becoming quite strong. The film is doing exceptionally well in the US. Seeing this the distributors have also increased a few screens ins some locations.
The clean content of the film played a key role in attracting the overseas audience. Back home in India too, the film is doing well in the A centres. This film had Nara Rohit and Naga Shourya as the majors leads and Regina is the heroine.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies