Tamil Superstar Surya comes across as a shy person and has openly admitted on several occasions that he has evolved both as an actor and as a person over the years and is now happy with the way life is going on. When he was recently quizzed about what attracted him to Jyothika he has reportedly said “I met her first in 1999 when she debuted with me for a film. She became a big star post that film and I was attracted to her sincerity. Even though she was from Mumbai and didn’t know Tamil, she would learn the language and would not fumble with her lines. She had no ego and I liked the way she would treat her assistants. She has taught me a lot in my life, importantly she has taught me how to be a good father”.Jyothika has shared screen space for the maximum number of times with Surya.
He also went ahead and said post their marriage in 2006 it was Jyothika’s decision to quit films and she is very clear headed about her opinions and people, is humble and takes good decisions. Surya is known to be a complete family man and his love for Jyothika only proves that.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties