Tamil Superstar Surya comes across as a shy person and has openly admitted on several occasions that he has evolved both as an actor and as a person over the years and is now happy with the way life is going on. When he was recently quizzed about what attracted him to Jyothika he has reportedly said “I met her first in 1999 when she debuted with me for a film. She became a big star post that film and I was attracted to her sincerity. Even though she was from Mumbai and didn’t know Tamil, she would learn the language and would not fumble with her lines. She had no ego and I liked the way she would treat her assistants. She has taught me a lot in my life, importantly she has taught me how to be a good father”.Jyothika has shared screen space for the maximum number of times with Surya.
He also went ahead and said post their marriage in 2006 it was Jyothika’s decision to quit films and she is very clear headed about her opinions and people, is humble and takes good decisions. Surya is known to be a complete family man and his love for Jyothika only proves that.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date