K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that Nagarjuna starrer Shirdi Sai will hit the screens on September 6. He and M M Keeravani were in Mantralayam to compose the last song for the film and after visiting the Raghavendra Swamy temple, K Raghavendra Rao interacted with the media and said, “The shooting has reached the final stages. There are 11 songs in the film and I am producing a TV serial on the life of Raghavendra Swamy for ETV.” Meanwhile, M M Keeravani was quite ecstatic that he’s collaborating with K Raghavendra Rao once again and he revealed that it’s a tradition for him to come to Mantralayam to compose at least one song for a Raghavendra Rao’s film. A Mahesh Reddy is producing the film and it’ll showcase the life of Shirdi Sai Baba. K Raghavendra Rao, Nagarjuna and M M Keeravani had earlier teamed up for Annamayya and Sri Ramadasu. Now they are working together for Shirdi Sai and one can expect yet another good film from this super successful combination.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out