Santosh Narayanan, music director of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, was in for a big shock at the Sydney airport recently. The music director alleged that he was interrogated by the officials and sent for a chemical substance test.
Terming it a clear case of racial profiling, Santosh Narayanan took to Twitter saying, “I was “randomly” picked up for the 8th time in a row at the Sydney airport for a chemical substance test and a rude officer insulted my intelligence. Racial profiling needs to stop. @SydneyAirport.”
Apart from Kabali, he had also worked on films like Pizza, Soodhu Kavuum, Madras, Iruthi Suttru, among several other films.
Articles that might interest you:
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019
- In the end, will Prabhas dub for Saaho’s Hindi version?
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho