Santosh Narayanan, music director of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, was in for a big shock at the Sydney airport recently. The music director alleged that he was interrogated by the officials and sent for a chemical substance test.
Terming it a clear case of racial profiling, Santosh Narayanan took to Twitter saying, “I was “randomly” picked up for the 8th time in a row at the Sydney airport for a chemical substance test and a rude officer insulted my intelligence. Racial profiling needs to stop. @SydneyAirport.”
Apart from Kabali, he had also worked on films like Pizza, Soodhu Kavuum, Madras, Iruthi Suttru, among several other films.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer