Santosh Narayanan, music director of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, was in for a big shock at the Sydney airport recently. The music director alleged that he was interrogated by the officials and sent for a chemical substance test.
Terming it a clear case of racial profiling, Santosh Narayanan took to Twitter saying, “I was “randomly” picked up for the 8th time in a row at the Sydney airport for a chemical substance test and a rude officer insulted my intelligence. Racial profiling needs to stop. @SydneyAirport.”
Apart from Kabali, he had also worked on films like Pizza, Soodhu Kavuum, Madras, Iruthi Suttru, among several other films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani makes a daring move during this crunch time
- Bigg Boss 4: Is Nagarjuna upset?
- Sharwanand revisits this theme after 14 years
- Here is India’s official entry to the Oscars 2021
- Mahesh Babu raves about Delhi Crime’s Emmys win
- OTT Review : Mismatched – Hindi series on Netflix