The much-awaited trailer of Kabir Singh, the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy, was launched earlier today. Ever since the film was announced, there was a lot of debate over how the film’s lead actor, Shahid Kapoor will pull off the intense role that turned Vijay Devarakonda into a sensation in the Telugu version.
Although Shahid himself had stated that it’s hard for him to replicate what Vijay had done in Arjun Reddy, the makers of Kabir Singh were clear that the Hindi version will be different and aimed at those who haven’t seen Arjun Reddy at all. Now that the trailer has been released, it looks like Shahid Kapoor has indeed nailed the role as an alcoholic surgeon who goes on a self-destructive mode.
The actor is being praised for his intense performance, and it remains to be seen how the audiences will receive the film when it releases on June 21. Kiara Advani is the lead actress, and Sandeep Vanga has directed the Hindi version.
Enter the world of #KabirSingh, watch the trailer now https://t.co/RciVm6gNXZ#KabirSinghTrailer@Advani_Kiara @imvangasandeep @itsBhushanKumar @MuradKhetani #KrishanKumar @ashwinvarde @TSeries @Cine1Studios @KabirSinghMovie
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) May 13, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film