The much-awaited trailer of Kabir Singh, the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy, was launched earlier today. Ever since the film was announced, there was a lot of debate over how the film’s lead actor, Shahid Kapoor will pull off the intense role that turned Vijay Devarakonda into a sensation in the Telugu version.
Although Shahid himself had stated that it’s hard for him to replicate what Vijay had done in Arjun Reddy, the makers of Kabir Singh were clear that the Hindi version will be different and aimed at those who haven’t seen Arjun Reddy at all. Now that the trailer has been released, it looks like Shahid Kapoor has indeed nailed the role as an alcoholic surgeon who goes on a self-destructive mode.
The actor is being praised for his intense performance, and it remains to be seen how the audiences will receive the film when it releases on June 21. Kiara Advani is the lead actress, and Sandeep Vanga has directed the Hindi version.
Enter the world of #KabirSingh, watch the trailer now https://t.co/RciVm6gNXZ#KabirSinghTrailer@Advani_Kiara @imvangasandeep @itsBhushanKumar @MuradKhetani #KrishanKumar @ashwinvarde @TSeries @Cine1Studios @KabirSinghMovie
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) May 13, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2