It is known that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will be seen playing a mother to a young child in her upcoming Tamil film, titled Karungaapiyam. Interestingly, Kajal’s part in the film is set in the 1940s pre-independence era. The actress’ first look from the movie reveals her demure and traditional Tamil housewife’s avatar.
Karungaapiyam is a multi-starrer that also features Regina Cassandra, Bigg Boss Tamil fame Raiza Wilson, young Kollywood actress Janani and Iranian actress Noyrika in lead roles. While Kajal’s portions are set in the period time frame, the rest of the actresses’ episodes will be set in contemporary times. Karungaapiyam is being directed by Deekay.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene