Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA), is gearing up for release on March 23. Kalyanram and Kajal have teamed up with each other after almost 12 years since the release of Lakshmi Kalyanam.
The latest update is that MLA has completed its censor formalities just a while ago. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. In MLA, Kalyanram will be seen in the role of a politician. MLA’s audio album, composed by Manisharma, will be released in Kurnool on March 17, with Young Tiger NTR gracing the event as the chief guest.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is the director of MLA. Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero