Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA), is gearing up for release on March 23. Kalyanram and Kajal have teamed up with each other after almost 12 years since the release of Lakshmi Kalyanam.
The latest update is that MLA has completed its censor formalities just a while ago. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. In MLA, Kalyanram will be seen in the role of a politician. MLA’s audio album, composed by Manisharma, will be released in Kurnool on March 17, with Young Tiger NTR gracing the event as the chief guest.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is the director of MLA. Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy have produced the movie.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence