Over the past few months, stalwart actor Kamal Haasan has been strongly voicing his opinions on the sad state of affairs in Tamil Nadu politics. Kamal is also venturing into active politics by floating his own party soon. However, Kamal mostly restricted his political activism to Twitter and print and electronic media.
But this morning, Kamal, along with several supporters and environmental activists, visited the Ennore Creek and expressed severe concerns over the water encroachment and pollution by nearby power plants. In a series of tweets, Kamal explained the grave situation at the Ennore Creek and requested common people to come together and save the fishermen who have been losing their livelihood.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US