Over the past few months, stalwart actor Kamal Haasan has been strongly voicing his opinions on the sad state of affairs in Tamil Nadu politics. Kamal is also venturing into active politics by floating his own party soon. However, Kamal mostly restricted his political activism to Twitter and print and electronic media.
But this morning, Kamal, along with several supporters and environmental activists, visited the Ennore Creek and expressed severe concerns over the water encroachment and pollution by nearby power plants. In a series of tweets, Kamal explained the grave situation at the Ennore Creek and requested common people to come together and save the fishermen who have been losing their livelihood.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?