From the past few days, there have been several reports that superstar Kamal Haasan will be entering politics in a big way. The latest we hear from the Tamil circles is that he will be making this announcement on his birthday which falls on the 7th of November.
Kamal is busy wrapping two of his projects and is also in plans to complete his new film Indian 2 in quick time so that he can give enough time to politics. An official confirmation is about to be made on this news.
As of now, Kamal has just finished hosting the first season of Tamil Bigg Boss and will soon start filming for Shabash Naidu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?