From the past few days, there have been several reports that superstar Kamal Haasan will be entering politics in a big way. The latest we hear from the Tamil circles is that he will be making this announcement on his birthday which falls on the 7th of November.
Kamal is busy wrapping two of his projects and is also in plans to complete his new film Indian 2 in quick time so that he can give enough time to politics. An official confirmation is about to be made on this news.
As of now, Kamal has just finished hosting the first season of Tamil Bigg Boss and will soon start filming for Shabash Naidu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow