Lawrence’s latest horror comedy, Kanchana 3, has had a solid run in the twin Telugu states. The film had performed exceptionally well in B and C centers and brought hefty profits for all the parties involved.
According to the latest reports, Kanchana 3 has fetched close to 10 crore profits for Tagore Madhu, who bagged the Telugu version’s rights for this film. As per the sources, Kanchana 3 has turned out to be the most successful venture for Madhu in recent times.
Lawrence himself had directed the film, which is the fourth part of the Muni series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?