Lawrence’s latest horror comedy, Kanchana 3, has had a solid run in the twin Telugu states. The film had performed exceptionally well in B and C centers and brought hefty profits for all the parties involved.
According to the latest reports, Kanchana 3 has fetched close to 10 crore profits for Tagore Madhu, who bagged the Telugu version’s rights for this film. As per the sources, Kanchana 3 has turned out to be the most successful venture for Madhu in recent times.
Lawrence himself had directed the film, which is the fourth part of the Muni series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date