Lawrence’s latest horror comedy, Kanchana 3, has had a solid run in the twin Telugu states. The film had performed exceptionally well in B and C centers and brought hefty profits for all the parties involved.
According to the latest reports, Kanchana 3 has fetched close to 10 crore profits for Tagore Madhu, who bagged the Telugu version’s rights for this film. As per the sources, Kanchana 3 has turned out to be the most successful venture for Madhu in recent times.
Lawrence himself had directed the film, which is the fourth part of the Muni series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections