During one of the major battle scenes, Kangana was injured when her co-star’s sword landed on Kangana’s forehead. The cut left the actress with heavy bleeding and she was immediately rushed to the Appollo hospital in Hyderabad.
First aid was given and the doctors have advised her rest for four days. Speaking about the same, Kangana revealed some pics and stated “I got a genuine and authentic glimpse of the Queen’s life.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19
- Three Bollywood stars under consideration for DJ’s remake?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?