Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is well known for her outspokenness. In the past, she had taken on Bollywood giants like Hrithik Roshan and Karan Johar. Because of her care-a-damn attitude, Kangana has made several enemies in Bollywood.
Now, Kangana has threatened to ‘expose’ each and everyone in Bollywood for ‘ganging up against her for speaking out on sexism and nepotism in Bollywood. “‘Inki vaat laga dugi’. I’ll expose each and every one. They have asked for trouble by ganging up against me,” she said in a latest media interaction.
“They are after me. Don’t they feel ashamed that it’s not about me. I don’t even want to work with them and I’ve said that often,” Kangana said. On the other hand, there are reports that Kangana’s sudden outburst is due to Bollywood’s silence during the Manikarnika credit controversy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?