It is a known fact Kannada star, Sanchari Vijay met with a terrible accident on June 12th and has been in the hospital since then fighting for his life.
Earlier today, he was declared braindead by his doctors and left his family in pain. Now, the news is that his family has decided to donate organs and help the needy.
Sanchari Vijay made his debut with the film Rangappa Hogbitna in 2011. He has appeared in Kannada films including Dasavala, Harivu, Oggarane, Killing Veerappan, Varthamana, and Sipaayi among others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty defends her husband in porn films case
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2