Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar is well known to Telugu audiences for his lead role in RGV’s Telugu-Kannada bilingual, Killing Veerappan. He later played a small cameo as a Burrakatha narrator in Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Now, Shivarajkumar is all set to make a comeback to Tollywood with yet another Telugu-Kannada bilingual. His new as-yet-untitled film has been announced and it will be an out-and-out action entertainer. To be directed by debutant Ram Dhulipudi, the film will be produced by Hyderabadi entrepreneur Srikanth Dhulipudi. The film will feature several noted Telugu and Kannada actors and technicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date