After the successful cop drama, Khakhee, Tamil star Karthi and actress Rakul Preet have joined forces yet again for a high budget romantic action thriller titled Dev. Made with a budget of over Rs 50 crore, Dev is said to be the most expensive project in Karthi’s career.
Dev’s Tamil version is dubbed in Telugu with the same title, and even the Telugu version is hitting screens on February 14 as a Valentine’s Day treat. Dev’s Telugu version has wrapped up its censor formalities yesterday and received a clean U certificate. The film’s runtime is about 158 minutes.
Dev is shot extensively in Ukraine, London, New Delhi, Pune, Mt Everest and Chennai. Debutant Rajath Ravi Shankar has directed the film and Lakshman Kumar has produced it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Noted producer Tagore Madhu is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival
- Oke Oka Jeevitham to stream on OTT from This date?
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios