After the successful cop drama, Khakhee, Tamil star Karthi and actress Rakul Preet have joined forces yet again for a high budget romantic action thriller titled Dev. Made with a budget of over Rs 50 crore, Dev is said to be the most expensive project in Karthi’s career.
Dev’s Tamil version is dubbed in Telugu with the same title, and even the Telugu version is hitting screens on February 14 as a Valentine’s Day treat. Dev’s Telugu version has wrapped up its censor formalities yesterday and received a clean U certificate. The film’s runtime is about 158 minutes.
Dev is shot extensively in Ukraine, London, New Delhi, Pune, Mt Everest and Chennai. Debutant Rajath Ravi Shankar has directed the film and Lakshman Kumar has produced it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Noted producer Tagore Madhu is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film