For a while now, buzz has been doing the rounds that Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has been approached to play the lead role in actor Mahesh Babu’s next with director Sukumar.
The actress finally responded to it in an interview with a leading tabloid. Sharing that she hasn’t signed any film after Bollywood flick Bharat in which she costars with Salman Khan, Katrina said that she wasn’t even approached for the Mahesh Babu film.
It looks like it will be a longer wait to see if Katrina will ever return to Telugu filmdom.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa