The buzz surrounding Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 is growing day by day, and the team is leaving no stone unturned to make it a special film in Nagarjuna’s career. Directed by Rahul Ravindran, the film also stars Rakul Preet in a lead role.
Now, Rahul has revealed that Keerthy Suresh is part of the cast, ending months of speculation about her involvement in the project. The actress will seen in an important role in this romantic comedy, and she has already joined the unit to shoot for her segment.
The film also stars Akshara Gowda, Lakshmi, Jhansi, Vennela Kishore in important roles. Annapurna Studios is producing the film. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?