The makers of Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rang De, resumed the shoot after a gap of almost 6 months. Nithiin kick-started the shoot first by taking all the necessary safety precautions.
In a latest interview, Rang De director Venky Atluri revealed that the film’s leading lady Keerthy Suresh will be joining the shoot in a couple of days. Venky is still unsure about the planned foreign schedule, in which he was supposed to can a couple of songs, amid the pandemic scare. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling this project and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way